Upon completion of this course, you should be able to:
1. Discuss the historical and cultural roles of music and its impact on human healing.
2. Describe the basics of how music affects the human brain.
3. Explain the three-stage consensus treatment model.
4. Evaluate the use of musical techniques/approaches in the stabilization stage of treatment.
5. Analyze the use of musical techniques/approaches in the processing stage of treatment.
6. Outline the role of musical techniques/approaches in the reintegration stage of treatment.
This 5-hour continuing education course is available for download for professional development; if continuing education credit is desired, please see instructions included in eBook.
eBook Incorporating Musical Strategies into Clinical Practice