The love of cheese is universal and in every country around the world, there are special types of cheeses that are gourmet and quite simply, delicious. Choosing the right cheese is important for a variety of reasons. Not only does it introduce you to various cultures, it also excites the taste buds in different ways.
Many factors in choosing gourmet cheese are going to be considered in this book. From the history of cheese to how to pair it properly with the right types of wine accompaniments, you will learn everything that you need to know to begin enjoying this past time. We will also discuss the following subjects in greater detail…
1. For the Love of Cheese - This overview of cheese helps to whet your appetite for what this book has to offer.
2. The Benefits of Fine Cheese - There are numerous benefits to fine cheese, including some surprising health benefits that you will appreciate knowing.
3. The History of Cheese - Understanding the history of cheese helps you to appreciate gourmet cheese in many ways.
4. How to Choose a Fine Cheese - When you are ready to try the best cheese possible, you need to know how to choose the one that is right for you.
5. How to Store Cheese - If you store cheese properly, it will last and will even improve as it ages.
6. Cheese Types: Country of Origin - Many of the different cheese types are designated according to their country of origin.
7. Cheese Types: Milk Type - Although most people think about cow’s milk when they think about cheese, it is only one of the many options that are available.
8. Cheese Types: Texture - Choosing cheese according to texture is one of the easiest ways for you to pick the cheese that is right for you.
9. Artesian Cheese You Have to try - This list of artesian cheeses is a sampling of some of the best cheese in the world!
10. Accompaniments: What to Serve with Cheese - When you choose the right accompaniments, the cheese will be appreciated even more.
11. Paring Fine Cheese with the Perfect Wine - There is nothing like having a glass of fine wine that matches perfectly with gourmet cheese.
12. Hosting a Wine and Cheese Party - This chapter prepares you for hosting a wine and cheese party that is memorable!
13. Gourmet Cheese FAQ - Some commonly asked questions about cheese.
And much, much more…
If you are ready to step into a world of gourmet dining, you owe it to yourself to understand what the world of cheese has to offer. It is much more than the cheese that is available at your local grocery store; it is an exciting hobby and one that will introduce you to some of the most delicious food in the world.
Download this book today and begin enjoying cheese as never before!
eBook Discover Cheese - Everything You Ever Wanted To Know About Choosing A Fine Cheese! (A Connoisseur's Guide Series)