This textbook consists of 12 logically sequenced chapters covering the Sketch, Part, Assembly, Drawing, Format, and Report modes of Pro/ENGINEER Wildfire 2.0. Every chapter begins with a command section that provides detailed explanation of the commands and tools in Wildfire 2.0. The command section is followed by tutorials that are created using these commands. This approach allows the user to use this textbook initially as a learning tool and then later use it as a reference material.
The author provides free technical support to all users of this textbook. The users can contact email@example.com for any technical query they have.
The author provides the following teachings aids free to faculty using this textbook.
· Customizable PowerPoint Presentations for every chapter in this textbook. You can easily customize these PowerPoint Presentations based on the requirements of the course you are teaching.
· Instructor�s guide with solutions to all review questions and steps to complete all the exercises.
· Part, Assembly, and Drawing files of all tutorials, illustrations, and exercises used in this textbook.
· Course outline. The course outline clearly indicates which sections are to be taught in the introduction or basic class and which sections are for advanced class. This allows you to easily select the topics to be taught in your course.
· Student projects.
· Class tests that you can use as the "end of the course" tests.
Please contact the author at firstname.lastname@example.org or email@example.com to access all these teaching aids.
eBook Pro/ENGINEER Wildfire for Designers Release 2.0