If you cannot honestly say that you have a viable plan that will have your business up and running with little disruption within hours or days, then you need this book.This book covers the latest networking considerations of disaster recovery and business continuity planning that include Internet, intranet, service providers and client server based applications that are the core of today's businesses.
Appendices are provided on the accompanying CD-ROM.
This book will provide:
1. An overview of what a good business continuity plan should entail;
2. How to evaluate your plan;
3. How to build a plan for your current and future business needs;
4. How to test your plan to ensure it is effective; and
5. How to maintain the plan to ensure it will keep up with your growing business, and changes in global technology.
eBook Business Continuity, Disaster Recovery, and Incident Management Planning