Nearly 900 pages of divine interiors from Nepal to Japan
Zen.Soothing. Mystical. Meditative. All the most serene words in the worldcouldn’t begin to describe the effect of Asia’s most beautifulinteriors. Whether it’s a monastery in Tibet, a beautiful garden on arubber plantation in Sri Lanka, or a Tadao Ando-designed house in Japan,each spot chosen for this book is remarkable not only for itsaesthetics but for its spirit. Presented in two sublime volumes, theseinteriors have what it takes to transport you to a sacred place; breathedeeply, delve in, and be inspired.
Featuring 100 locations in the following countries: Tibet, Nepal, India,Sri Lanka, Myanmar, Thailand, Laos, Cambodia, Singapore, and Malaysia,Indonesia, Philippines, Vietnam, Hong Kong, China, and Japan.
– breathtaking garden designed by Sri Lankan architect Geoffrey Bawa
– a rice barge in Thailand constructed of golden teak
– a modern minimalist villa in Cambodia
– traditional Burmese wooden houses on stilts
– a high-rise apartment in Singapore
– a blue mansion in Malaysia
– holy temples and Buddhist monasteries
– posh hotels and charming guest houses
– Balinease bamboo architecture
– Javanese coffee plantations
– modern contemporary houses in Japan designed by Shigeru Ban, Kengo Kuma, and Tadao Ando
eBook ju-25 inside asia box 2 volume