•Outline format: Concise, high-yield subject matter is presented in a study-friendly format.
•High-yield margin notes: Key content that is most likely to appear on the exam is reinforced in the margin notes.
•Visual elements: Full-color photographs are utilized to enhance your study and recognition of key pathology images. Abundant two-color schematics and summary tables enhance your study experience.
•Two-color design: Colored text and headings make studying more efficient and pleasing.
New! Online Study and Testing Tool
• A minimum of 350 USMLE Step 1–type MCQs: Clinically oriented, multiple-choice questions that mimic the current USMLE format, including high-yield images and complete rationales for all answer options.
• Online benefits: New review and testing tool delivered via the USMLE Consult platform, the most realistic USMLE review product on the market. Online feedback includes results analyzed to the subtopic level (discipline and organ system).
• Test mode: Create a test from a random mix of questions or by subject or keyword using the timed test mode. USMLE Consult simulates the actual test-taking experience using NBME’s FRED interface, including style and level of difficulty of the questions and timing information. Detailed feedback and analysis shows your strengths and weaknesses and allows for more focused study.
• Practice mode: Create a test from randomized question sets or by subject or keyword for a dynamic study session. The practice mode features unlimited attempts at each question, instant feedback, complete rationales for all answer options, and a detailed progress report.
• Online access: Online access allows you to study from an internet-enabled computer wherever and whenever it is convenient. This access is activated through registration on www.studentconsult.com with the pin code printed inside the front cover.
• Full online access: You can access the complete text and illustrations of this book on www.studentconsult.com.
• Save content to your PDA: Through our unique Pocket Consult platform, you can clip selected text and illustrations and save them to your PDA for study on the fly!
• Free content: An interactive community center with a wealth of additional valuable resources is available.
eBook Rapid Review Pathology