Each of the underground races in this volume has page after page of specialized weapons, lifestyle and religious notes, training packages, spell lists, and much more!
In Races & Cultures: Underground Races you get:
• A full write-up on every one of the underground races presented in Creatures & Monsters (a total of 13 races with more than half a dozen pages on each race). Races include: Dwarves, Gnolls, Gnomes, Goblins, Halflings, Hobgoblins, Kobolds, five different kinds of Orcs (including the spell-using Grey Orcs), and Troglodytes.
• Each write-up contains detailed information about religion, style of clothing, weaponry, armament, lifestyles, and more.
• Training packages unique to members of a given race that represent special kinds of lifestyles (the Goblin Inventor, the Hobgoblin Boarsaddler, the Gnoll Path Finder, etc.) and vocations (the Dwarven Sokhudnerrim, the Gnome Scholar, the Halfling Shirriff, etc.) found only among members of the race.
• Spell lists available only to members of a given race (e.g., the Gnollish Glyphstones, the Orcish Scar Unbinding) that represent special magical abilities of certain races.
• Full adolescent development tables that are completely compatible with the Rolemaster Standard System.
eBook Races & Cultures (Rolemaster Standard System, #5541)