Upon completion of this course, you should be able to:
1. Compare the concepts of sexual compulsivity, sexual addiction, and sexual anorexia with identified norms for healthy sexuality.
2. Articulate some of the controversies that exist about the concept of sexual addiction.
3. Assess for sexual compulsivity, sexual addiction, and sexual anorexia in a presenting client.
4. Implement basic strategies for addressing sexual compulsivity, sexual addiction, and sexual anorexia as part of a comprehensive treatment program.
5. Identify personal barriers in clinicians that may exist to assessing or treating sexual addiction.
This 5-hour continuing education course is available for download for professional development; if continuing education credit is desired, please see instructions included in eBook.
eBook Sexual Addiction